Helios Mutli-Band Digital Mini RF Repeater
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Normal Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DBI091821P20G70
- Transmission Medium: Wireless
- Lightning Protection: With Lightning Protection
- Condition: New
- Available Customized Multi Band: 2g,3G,4G
- Origin: Cn
- Type: Wireless Repeater
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Built-in AGC & Alc Function: Plug & Play
- Trademark: Helios
- HS Code: 85437092
The Band Selective Booster Series provides band selective functions to satisfy the demanding customers (Various bandwidths are also available). The band selective function, together with the strong out-of-band gain, totally avoids improving the competitors' signal coverage. And also is with Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to avoid the Booster from over saturation, therefore maintaining a high voice quality and avoid adding interference to network. With good looking & super compact design also make it attractive. Besides, its easy installation feature is also for individual customers to install the booster by themselves, and it does not need much professional knowledge and instrument.
- Support Multi-band systems .
- Support upgrading in case of frequency re-farming by software.
- Flexible Bandwidth Adjustable/Upgrade by Software.
- Better out of band rejection than analog SAW IF filter.
- Support isolation testing between donor antenna and service antenna
- Built-in USB interface for local control.
- Built-in GPRS modem for remote control.
- Compatible with baseband hoping and synthesized hopping.
- Built-in AGC & ALC function, "Plug & Play"
- High working gain as min. 70dB.
To expand signal coverage of fill signal blind area where cellular signal is weak or unavailable.
- Indoor: Hotels, Exhibition Centers, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking lots, etc.
|Items||900&1800&2100 Tri-band Digital 20dBm Indoor Pico Repeater|
|Frequency Range (Customized)||Uplink||906.7~915MHz||1730~1750MHz||1920~1935MHz|
|Working Bandwidth||2 sub-bands: 0.6-10M||8sub-bands, 4:sub-bands:0.6-10M 4:sub-bands: 0.6-5M||3carriers|
|Sub-band/Channel On/Off||Each sub-band/channel can be switched on/off individually by software|
|AGC Control Range||≥30dB|
|Gain Control Range|| |
|Ripple in Band||Max +/- 3dB|
|Out of Band Gain(GSM/DCS)||±400kHz Offset||<= 55dB|
|±1MHz Offset||<= 45dB|
|±5MHz Offset||<= 25dB|
|Out of Band Gain(WCDMA)||2.7-3.5MHz Offset||<= 60dB|
|3.5-7.5MHz Offset||<= 45dB|
|7.5-12.5MHz Offset||<= 45dB|
|>12.5MHz Offset||<= 35dB|
|Out of Band Gain(LTE)||>=200KHz Offset||<=60dB|
|RF Connector||N-type Female|
|Gain Flatness||GSM/DCS||≤ 6dB (p-p)|
|WCDMA||2 dB (3.84MHz band)|
|I/O Impedance||50 ohm|
|Group Time Delay||≤8µS|
|Temperature Range||-25degree Celsius to +55 degree Celsius|
|Relative Humidity||Max 95%|
|MTBF||Min. 50000 hrs|
|Power Supply||AC220V (+/-15%), 50Hz|
|Backup Battery||Chargeable battery with minimum 60 minutes backup|
|Local Control||USB interface with LCT software|
|Remote Control||Built-in GPRS modem for remote control|
|Dimension||225mm x 375mm x 105mm|