- Usage: Signal Amplifier
- Support Network: 2g, 23G, 4G
- Condition: New
- Frequency Re-Farming: Avilable
- Origin: China
- Type: Wireless
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Available Customized Single Band: 2g,3G,4G
- Trademark: Helios
with the development of mobile communication technology, more and more new communication technologies (like 4G) will be adopted nowadays. Hence, telecom operators have to handle multi-system simultaneity and have to face the problem of re-farming spectrum resource for future. Frequency spectrum is a very precious resource for the operators, there is almost no free frequency band in their allocated frequency bands such as 900, 1800 and 2100MHz etc. can be the link frequency of Frequency Shifting Repeaters. However, there are some blind areas where fiber optic cable or dedicated cable is not allowed, and Frequency Shifting Repeater is the only solution in such cases.
For the above mentioned reasons, Helios develops and brings out Helios® Digital Multi-Band Microwave RRUs basis on DSP technology to resolve such problem. It consists of four parts: Indoor RF Unit (IDU), Donor Outdoor Unit (D-ODU), Remote Outdoor Unit (R-ODU) and Remote RF Units (RRU). For Synchronization method of Digital Microwave RRUs, Helios adopts Digital Pilot Synchronization method with normal crystal oscillators to ensure stable performance and long life working.
Helios® Digital Multi-band Microwave RRU consists of four parts as follows:
Indoor RF Unit (IDU): it captures respective BTS downlink signals via directional couplers (40dB recommended) inserted into output port of respective BTS, down-coverts to IF signals and digitalizes, and transmits to D-ODU which is mounted on the top of the tower via IF cable.
Donor Outdoor Unit (D-ODU): it modulates the digital IF signals onto 5.8/7/8/12/13/15 GHz (Option) microwave, amplifies and retransmits to R-ODU by microwave antenna.
Remote Outdoor Unit (R-ODU): it receives the 7G/8G/11G/13G/15G (Option) microwave signal via microwave antenna, amplifies and demodulates to digital IF signal and transmits to RRU via IF cable.
Remote RF Unit (RRU): it receives digital IF signal from R-ODU, reconverts to IF signals and up-converts to respective BTS downlink signals, amplifies and retransmits to blind area via service antenna.
1) Single/Dual/Tri Band (GSM/DCS/UMTS/LTE FDD/LTE TDD) is available.
2) Link frequency bands: 5.8/7/8/12/13/15 GHz is available.
3) Adopting Digital Pilot Synchronization method without OCXO to ensure stable performance and long life working.
4) Built-in WEB interface for local control.
5) Built-in wireless modem for remote monitoring by SMS, GPRS or TCP/IP.
6) Support upgrading firmware remotely by GPRS.
7) Adopting DSP technique to archive ultra far distance transmission.
8) Built-in Spectrum Analyzer Tool.
9) RF Output power +30dBm - +43dBm for option.
10) Eliminate isolation requirement in antenna installation.
11) Easy to choose installation site.